what’s the best song to be singing when a car hits you at 60 mph
don’t ask questions this is important
- dsouza05 said: Kendrick Lamar wasn’t too bad of a soundtrack when I got hit!
- keythin likes this
- goodbyemisery said: that one “nobody gonna break my stride” song
- sandraandra said: Something religious?
- sandraandra likes this
- printedinternet said: have contended that the second half of “become what you are” by merchandise is what a subway would listen to on subway-sized headphones as it intentionally derailed into some sort of factory, so maybe that?
- victorytasteslikeice said: "Jesus, Take The Wheel"
- sacca said: I’ve got the whole world in my hands?
- matify likes this
- awful-bliss posted this